Latest military reports from Somalia indicate that the country’s Federal Government forces –SNA soldiers on Saturday killed a senor Al-Shabaab commander alongside five other terror operatives (bodyguards) during a covert operation in Bay region.
According to the military source and referenced by open sources in Somalia, government military forces killed the militant commander identified as Abdullahi Gaab.
Gaab was commanding a small unit of Al-Shabaab fighters in El-Dhuun Adegow, some 45 kilometers north of Baidoa town, the regional capital of Bay.
Further, military reports reveal that the slain Al-Shabaab commander is alleged to have been involved in spate of deadly attacks against Somali and AMISOM bases near Baidoa town, the interim seat of Southwest administration a fortnight ago.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Roadside IED Target Somali Government Soldiers near Mogadishu Latest military reports from Somalia indicate at least five Somali government […]
- SNA, AMISOM Conduct Joint Operation in Bay Region; Kill 8 Al-Shabaab Terrorists OSINT SUMMARY Recent military reports published by Somali National News […]
- African Union Troops and Somali Forces Capture a Key Area in Southwest Somalia IN SUMMARY Somali government forces supported by the African Union […]
- 4 Al-Shabaab Operatives killed in Deadly Clash with SNA Forces in Afgoye At least four Al-Shabaab operatives were killed in a deadly clash with government […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Somali Forces Battle & Overran an Al-Shabaab Base near Diinsoor, Weapons Cache Seized Somali Forces on Sunday raided and overran an Al-Shabaab base in Diinsoor district in […]
- 7 Al-Shabaab Killed in Fierce Fighting in Somalia after Attack on SNA Base in Bay Region Seven Al-Shabaab terrorists were killed on Saturday night after intense fighting […]