Police in North London have scale-up effort to hunt down a group of teenage girls who went missing early last week.
The Wood Green trio identified as Fardowsa Hassan, 13, and Abir Salah, 16, were last seen on Sunday, December 6, while Abir’s sister Ahlam, 15, went missing on Saturday.
There is a possibility that the Wood Green trio might not have left the country but nothing is being taken for granted in this era where many cases of missing youths have been reported only to find out that they have joined the radical extremists groups.
According to Scotland Yard spokesman, the police are looking for them everywhere, in bus stations, railway stations or elsewhere on the transport network.
Fardowsa is the youngest and is 5ft 5 inches tall and of medium build and of Arabic appearance.
Abir is described as black and of Somali descent and she is about 5ft 10 inches tall and of medium build.
Ahlam is also black and of Somali origin described as to be about 5ft 5 inches tall and of medium build.
Families of the missing girls are calling the public from anywhere to contact them via police in case they are spotted.
Anyone with information is implored to contact police on 101 and ask for Haringey’s missing persons unit.
- 11 Dead in Munich Terror Attack: 2 Terrorist Opened Fire at Diners in McDonalds in Olympia Mall 6 people are dead and dozens others injured after 2 terrorists opened fire at diners […]
- 22-Year Old Refugee Somali Imam Arrested In Italy For Planning Attack On Rome Train Station Highlights: Italian counterterrorist police have arrested a 22-year old […]
- NATO Troops & Afghan Air Force Destroy ISIL’s Afghan Radio Station, 46 Militants Killed EVENT SUMMARY 3rd February 2016, Recent military reports from Afghan’s Defence […]
- Suspected U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 12 Islamist Militants Including Top Leader in Yemen OSINT SUMMARY 4th February 2016, two suspected U.S. drone strikes have killed 12 […]
- Anti-Terrorist Response Teams In All Major Cities In The UK; David Cameron April 1, 2016: UK’s David Cameron has announced creation of teams in regions […]
- Car Attacker Mows Down Crowds, Stabs Policeman outside UK Parliament At least three people have died and 20 more injured after a car mowed through crowds […]
- British Special Forces, SAS, Police On Standby In Preparedness For At Least 10 Simultaneous Attacks In London March 21, 2016: British Special Forces and London Metropolitan Police are said to be […]
- Anthony Bennett, Carnel Chamberlain Killer Face Murder Charge A man charged with assaulting a 4-year old boy may be charged with murder after the boy […]