OSINT reports gathered from pro-ISIS media indicate their Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi might have been killed in May raids by Russia.
Islamic State (ISIS) terror group through their friendly online media has confirmed the death of group leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Another source, Al Sumaria TV channel has reported a source confirming the death within the Iraqi province of Nineveh.
The news channel have said the successor of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, will be named soon.
In June, The Russian Defence Ministry reported that the ISIS leader alongside 30 ISIS jihadists had been killed in Russian airstrikes in Syria in May.
Various media outlets have reported about the death of the ISIS leader, but this information has never been formally confirmed.
The 45-year-old was the leader of ISIS jihadist group, which controls territory in several countries in the Middle East. The terror group mostly operates in Syria and Iraq.
In 2011, the US added Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, to a wanted list with a reward of millions of pounds of information or intelligence leading to his capture of death.
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- Islamic State Media Director Surrenders to Iraqi Security Forces OSINT SUMMARY 17th February 2016, Latest OSINT reports indicate that a media […]
- Iraqi Forces Launch Final Assault on ISIS-Held Mosul Old City Iraqi forces launched a final assault on Mosul’s Old city, the last stronghold of ISIS […]
- Russia Jets Bombardments Kill 250 Daesh (ISIS) Terrorists in Syria’s Palmyra OSINT SUMMARY In yet another huge blow to Daesh (ISIS), a senior Russian […]
- Six Russian Long-range Bombers Destroy ‘Major’ ISIS Camp in Central Syria: MoD According to a report by Russia Ministry of Defense (Mod), six Tupolev Tu-22M3 […]
- Special Air and Ground Campaign Kicks Off against ISIS in East Of Afghanistan Special operation involving air and ground strikes has kicked off in eastern Nangarhar […]
- Islamic State’s Chief Decapitator, Abu Sayyaf Knifed to Death in Western Mosul Islamic State terrorist group suffered a huge blow after the group’s chief […]
- ISIS Chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Admits DEFEAT in Iraq, Orders Militants to Flee or Kill Themselves in Suicide Attacks IN SUMMARY ISIS chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is said to have issued a […]