Recent political wrangles and institutions of power struggles are indicative of national security breaches yet little has been achieved to stem down the tensions.
President Kibaki is constantly ill advised by his experts on constitution and political issues besides the crucial intelligence aspect of his regime. This is exemplified by constant struggles between his executive order and the court order.
Twice in a month row, Kibaki’s appointee’s to special tasks such management of East Africa Portland Cement and the committee to investigate errant deputy chief justice
- Stem Cell Research Earns Obama Admin Funding Stem cell research has earned a reprieve after the Obama government okeyed funding and […]
- Njoki Ndugu Eyeing to be Chief Justice of Kenya Njoki Ndungu is eying the chief justice seat after Justice Gicheru exit. According to […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- MRC Kenya National Security Threat Neutralized by NSIS Judiciary gave MRC Kenya a lifeline by lifting a ban imposed on the 'proscribed […]
- Somali MPs Table an Impeachment Motion against President Hassan Event Wednesday 12th August 2015, more than 100 Somalia Parliamentarians tabled an […]
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- Somalia To Submit Maritime Dispute Case with Kenya to International Court of Justice The Somalia Federal government has said that it will submit the maritime dispute case it […]
- Global Security Report Secrecy in intelligence is blamed for intelligence failures since the analytic culture […]