March 14, 2016: Israeli Forces have shot and killed three Palestinian attackers who conducted a pair of assault attack near the West Bank settlement.
Two of the attacker shot indiscriminately at pedestrians waiting at a bus stop in Kiryat Arba settlement. The second attack of the coordinated attack was carried by the third who drove-rammed his car into a military vehicle that was responding to the first shooting.
In a spate of 6 months, Israeli-Palestinian violence has accelerated with incidences ranging from isolated solo attacks to coordinated multiple attacks. The attacks have resulted to casualties on both sides with at least 28 Israelis killed in the attacks and 182 Palestinians.
Historical tensions between the two countries are beginning to build up despite having thawed and analysts are afraid that the old spite may resurface creating conflicts between the two nations.the violence has also been fueled by the collapse of U.S.-sponsored peace talks in 2014, the growth of Jewish settlements on land they seek for a future state, and Islamist calls for the destruction of Israel.
- Saudi Arabia Announces Cessation Of Airstrike In Yemeni; Pave Way For Permanent Political Solution OSINT Summary: March 17, 2016: A spokesman for the Saudi-led military […]
- Terrorist Stabbing Spree Leaves at Least 10 People Injured in Tel Aviv Early today, a lone terrorist stabbed at least 12 passengers in Tel Aviv’s No.40 Dan […]
- China Donates USD1.2 Million towards AMISOM Efforts in Somalia Highlight China has donated USD 1.2 million to support the African […]
- Ayman Al-Zawahiri Wanted Dead as IS, Al Qaeda Rift Grows Sour Summary On Sunday, the Islamic State (IS) released a provocative poster placing […]
- Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Set To Visit Kenya, Uganda In Historic African Tour Highlights: Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday February 29th […]
- Japanese Military Team Arrive in South Sudan Japanese military team of 130-strong soldiers arrived in South Sudan on Monday 21st […]
- Senior Regional Military Leaders Conclude ‘Peacekeeping’ Course In Kenya Highlights: The 13th Regional Senior Military Leaders’ Course (RSML) concluded at […]
- Turkey Warplanes Pounds Kurdish Positions after Ankara Bombing ANKARA Turkey, March 15, 2016 Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan […]