ISIS terrorists dressed as medics stormed at the largest military hospital in Kabul, Afghanistan and killed more than 30 people.
According to Afghan military officials, the terrorists armed with guns and grenades gained entry after one detonated explosives at a hospital gate following with gun fire on staff and patients.
Afghan Commandos responded to the attack, landing on the Sardar Daud hospital roof killing all four attackers after several hours of fighting.
The vicious attack at the hospital was later claimed by the so-called Islamic State (ISIS) terrorist group. More than 50 people were also wounded, the defence ministry said.
President Ashraf Ghani condemned the shameless attack at the 400-bed hospital saying the terror act trampled all human values.
- Senior Daesh Commander Killed in CT-Operation in Afghanistan A veteran commander of Islamic State (IS) terrorist group has been killed following a […]
- Terrorist Attack Targets Shia Muslim Worshippers in Afghanistan, 14 killed, 36 Wounded In another heinous act of terrorist, an attack targeting Shia Muslim worshippers […]
- Islamic State & Taliban Takfiris Clashes Leaves 13 Militants Killed in Afghanistan EVENT SUMMARY Over a dozen Takfiris were killed when rival factions between […]
- 14 Daesh Takfiri Militants Killed in Eastern Afghanistan OSINT SUMMARY 2nd January 2016, Afghan air force strikes have pounded on […]
- 27 Militants Killed in Afghan Intensified Airstrikes & Ground Offensive OSINT SUMMARY KABUL, February 10, 2016, a total of 27 militants have been killed in […]
- Afghanistan’s Kabul Mosque Suicide Attack Condemned An attack on Afghanistan Kabul Mosque on Monday that killed at least 27 killed […]
- Afghan Air Force Strikes Kills 68 Daesh Militants in Eastern Afghanistan OSINT SUMMARY 29th December 2015, at least 68 members of Daesh Takfiri terrorists […]
- U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 25 Islamic State Terrorists in Eastern Afghanistan EVENT SUMMARY Afghan military reports indicate that more than two dozen Islamic […]