Clashes among Jeish al-Islam terrorists and Tahrir al-Sham Hay'at (the Levant Liberation Board) and Faylaq al-Rahman militants in Eastern Ghouta in Damascus continues entering fifth day Tuesday.
Reports indicate that fierce fighting erupted after Jeish al-Islam attacked Faylaq al-Rahman positions in Zmelka city, leading to the death and injury of a number of both sides' terrorists.
Faylaq al-Rahman though has lost dozens of its fighters is trying to regain the lost positions in Arbin from Jeish al-Islam.
Corresponding reports from locals indicate that Tahrir al-Sham Hay'at so far retaken control of the two towns of Jisrin and Haza from Jeish al-Islam after clashes with the rival group's member and noting the fighting is continuing in al-Mohammadiyeh and Arbin regions.
Credible sources reported on Sunday that the two rival terrorist factions have been hitting each others' positions in Eastern Ghouta as the Syrian army troops continue their operation to liberate the rest of the militant-held regions in Damascus province with dozens of their dead bodies everywhere.
- Intense Infighting Reported among Two Terrorist Rivals in Eastern Ghouta of Damascus Latest reports from local sources in Eastern Ghouta of Damascus show of intense […]
- Aleppo Liberation, Street Celebrations in Aleppo on News of Syrian Army Retaking City Celebrations have erupted in the streets of Aleppo following the news of Syrian army […]
- Syrian Army Fire Destroy ISIL Positions in Deir Ezzur Fire Syrian Army's artillery and missile units targeted heavily ISIL's concentration centers […]
- Scores of Al-Nusra’s Foreign Commanders Killed in Damascus Syrian army forces inflicted heavy casualties on Al-Nusra Front terrorists now known […]
- Syrian Army Preempts Terrorists’ Attack in Hama, Kills Dozens Al-Nusra Front Terrorists Syrian Army using artillery and missile units launched heavy shelling against the […]
- 124 ISIS Terrorists Killed, 98 Villages Captured By Kurdish-led SDF Forces East Of Raqqa The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces on Sunday announced the liberation of 98 […]
- Majority of ISIL Terrorists Escape from Raqqa City to Eastern Syria Local sources in northeastern Syria report that about 75 percent of ISIL members have […]
- Al-Qaeda’s Nusra Front in Eastern Damascus Collapsing after Several Commanders Killed in Syrian Airstrike Al-Qaeda’s official branch in Syria, the Nusra Front is disintegrating and […]