Four ISIS Suspects Detained for 3 Days as Probe Continues
A Kenyan court on Wednesday 12th October 2016 ordered four ISIS suspects to be remanded for three days so as to allow detectives to complete with investigations.
Initial police report indicate that the four suspects planned to commit acts of terrorism at unspecified location in Kwale and Mombasa.
Investigating officer in a sworn affidavit confirmed that mobile phones were recovered from their residence saying they are being analysed.
The officer also told the court that they are after their accomplices who are still at large, calling on the court to detain the suspects for 14 days to allow complete the investigations.
The four suspects identified as Ali Musa, Mwinyi Musa, Khamisi Hakim and Yasin Ahmed were arrested on Friday last week over links with the Middle-east based terrorists group ISIS which has established faction in Somalia and Tanzania.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Terror Suspect Killed, 3 Arrested in Malindi Anti-terror Ops A terror suspect was killed and three others arrested during a shootout during […]
- 3 Women Linked with Botched Mombasa Police Station Attack, Arraigned in Court Three women linked with botched Mombasa police station attack were on Wednesday 21st […]
- Kenya to Deploy Additional Troops along Border with Somali to Counter Terrorists Kenya is will deploy additional KDF troops along its border with Somalia to deal with […]
- Puntland Military Court Sentences Two Men to Death over ISIL Links A military court in Somali’s semi-autonomous state of Puntland on Sunday […]
- SNA Nets Al-Shabaab Militants in Security Sweep in Bakol Southwest Somalia BAKOL Southwest Somalia, March 21, 2016 Security sweeps targeting Al-Shabaab […]
- Ismael Shosi, Top Al-Shabaab Operative & Recruiter Killed By Anti-Terror Detectives in Kisauni Mombasa Ismael Shosi, a top Al-Shabaab operative and recruiter was today (Tuesday 27th […]
- Kenya’s Joint Security Forces Lauded for Swift Action to Thwart Al-Shabaab Attack in Mandera Kenya security teams have been lauded for swift action in responding to recent […]