A Kenyan court on Wednesday 12th October 2016 ordered four ISIS suspects to be remanded for three days so as to allow detectives to complete with investigations.
Initial police report indicate that the four suspects planned to commit acts of terrorism at unspecified location in Kwale and Mombasa.
Investigating officer in a sworn affidavit confirmed that mobile phones were recovered from their residence saying they are being analysed.
The officer also told the court that they are after their accomplices who are still at large, calling on the court to detain the suspects for 14 days to allow complete the investigations.
The four suspects identified as Ali Musa, Mwinyi Musa, Khamisi Hakim and Yasin Ahmed were arrested on Friday last week over links with the Middle-east based terrorists group ISIS which has established faction in Somalia and Tanzania.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Kenya’s Suspected ISIS-Linked Operative Rearrested, Taken to Court Kenya’s most wanted terror operative linked to the Islamic State (ISIS) was […]
- Terror Suspect Killed, 3 Arrested in Malindi Anti-terror Ops A terror suspect was killed and three others arrested during a shootout during […]
- Security Agencies on Alert Following Intelligence on Injured Terrorists in KDF-Kolbiyow Camp Kenya’s security agencies are on high alert following intelligence on the […]
- 3 Women Linked with Botched Mombasa Police Station Attack, Arraigned in Court Three women linked with botched Mombasa police station attack were on Wednesday 21st […]
- Brother to Most Wanted Al-Shabaab Suspect Charged with Aiding Terrorists A brother to a most wanted Al-Shabaab suspect was charged with aiding terrorists […]
- Kenya to Deploy Additional Troops along Border with Somali to Counter Terrorists Kenya is will deploy additional KDF troops along its border with Somalia to deal with […]
- Puntland Military Court Sentences Two Men to Death over ISIL Links A military court in Somali’s semi-autonomous state of Puntland on Sunday […]