Reports indicate that counter-ISIS operation continues to annihilate the militants in Syria and also in Iraq.
According to military sources, the latest strikes continue to register success against ISIS.
Near Mosul, three strikes engaged three ISIS tactical units and a rocket-propelled grenade team; destroyed nine fighting positions.
The heavy bombardments destroyed an ISIS-held building and a mortar system. Also 26 militant supply routes were damaged.
These airstrikes were conducted as part of the operation to destroy ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
- Operation Inherent Resolve, Counter-ISIS Strikes Continue in Syria, Iraq U.S. and coalition military forces continues with offensive against the Islamist […]
- US-Led Coalition Conduct 15 Airstrikes Against ISIS In Iraq And Syria March 22, 2016: 15 airstrikes by the US-led coalition against the Islamic State have […]
- US-Led Coalition Strikes Destroy ISIS Drone Facility near Raqqa US-led coalition in Iraqi and Syria conducted 24 strikes consisting of 67 engagements […]
- ISIS Using Water Warfare Inched Towards Making Weapon Of Mass Destruction As They Seize Control Of 6 Dams March 4, 2016: The Islamic State terrorist group has taken control of 6 of the eight […]
- US Launches A Mega-Aggressive Counter Cyber-Attack Against ISIS February 26, 2016: Washington- US officials have confirmed that the Pentagon has […]
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- Special Air and Ground Campaign Kicks Off against ISIS in East Of Afghanistan Special operation involving air and ground strikes has kicked off in eastern Nangarhar […]
- Islamic State Media Director Surrenders to Iraqi Security Forces OSINT SUMMARY 17th February 2016, Latest OSINT reports indicate that a media […]