African Union Commission – AUC Chairperson Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma congratulated Somalia’s president-elect for his as the next president of Federal Republic of Somalia on 8/2/2017.
Dr. Dlamini took time and commended the outgoing president H.E. Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, saying he had served selflessly amid terror challenges brought forth by Al-Shabaab.
He also lauded Somali populous for exercising their democratic rights and applauded the commendable work that was done by the Independent Electoral Teams in managing the process.
SNA and AMISOM troops also received commendation for providing the much need security citing that Al-Qaeda affiliated Al-Shabaab wanted to disrupt the electoral process.
The AUC Chairperson reaffirmed its commitment to work with the leaders and people of Somalia continue with struggle of stabilizing and rebuilding their country.
- Returnee Militants Reveal Reality within Al Shabaab Terror Group Highlight Radicalized youths into Somali terror group Harakat Al Shabaab Al […]
- Somalia President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud Asks AMISOM’s Help Secure Coming Elections Somalia President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud has expressed concerns over the security of […]
- Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo, Former PM Elected Somalia’s Next President 9/2/2017, Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo is the next elected president of […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Islamic Extremists Al-Shabaab Denounce Somalia’s New President, Vow More Attacks When President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed better known as Farmajo won the February 8 […]
- AMISOM Shells Al-Shabaab Combatants near Qoryoley, Southern Somalia QORYOLEY Somalia, 20/2/2017- Latest military intelligence reports from Somalia […]
- Somali’s President Calls on Al-Shabaab to Surrender Somalia’s new president during his inauguration on Wednesday 22/2/2017 called […]
- AU Mission Hopeful of Progress in Somalia after Farmajo Win AU envoy in Somalia said that there is hope for Somalia after successful election […]