Kenya is the best place to invest in Africa. This is the message from the leader of the East African Economic power hub Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta.
Mr. Kenyatta gave to the Milken Institute Conference that was aimed at attracting investors especially from America and the west into investing in Kenya and Africa at large.
In the recent years Africa is relentlessly trying to break the border barriers in her pursuit of better trade relations and unifying the continent. The continent is characterized by diversity in terms of culture, resources as well as leadership.
Research has shown that the number of people in Kenya that has access to internet either on their phone or computers has risen immensely since last year. This evidences the rise of tech savvies in the country. Technology companies have increasing opened branches in the country as larger market is emerging of technological-thirsty Kenyans.
Investors mainly from the East are tapping into the young ICT industry in Kenya; Mr. Kenyatta encouraged investors from America to tap into. Steps were being taken to make Kenya a number one choice investment destination.
Kenya is proving and claiming a position as top 10 strongest economies in Africa with the major infrastructure projects it is investing in. These projects will act as investors’ magnet among them the expansion of the Mombasa port and construction of Lamu port which will improve the speed of clearing of goods at the port.
The standard gauge railway which connects the East African region will guarantee investors in the Kenyan market access to the entire region. Additional Airports and expansion of existing ones will ease travel from one destination to another blissful.
Investors investing in Kenya will be assured of enough skilled and technical manpower from the young and energetic generation graduating from colleges every year. This is expected to ease the pressure, expenses and burden of importing labor incurred by foreign investors.
In pursuit of achieving her millennium goals Kenya is seeking and encouraging investors not shy off investing in the ICT, Agriculture, Financial services, Energy and Manufacturing sectors. Motivational factors like heightened security and conducive environment have been implemented and gradually improving.
- Eritrea Ambassador Beyene Russom Denies Claims of Sending Back Presidential Jet, No Bad Blood in Diplomatic Relationship Eritrea has come out and denied claims of turning back Kenya’s Presidential jet on its […]
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- Kenya ranked the best in Africa and 21st in the world by internet connectivity The East African country is reported to have the highest bandwidth per person in […]
- Africa’s Economic Trends discussed by Strathmore Business School-Organized Business Leaders Forum Nairobi played host to selected business leaders, trendsetters and policy makers from […]
- President Uhuru Kenyatta’s Mission in Los Angeles ahead of 2015 Milken Institute Global Conference 2015 Milken Institute Global Conference to be held in Los Angeles shall be attended by […]
- Kenya and China Signs Security Deal Kenya inked the security deal with China. The deal will see Police units in Kenya […]
- Kenya to Host World Trade Organization (WTO) Conference,Promoting Conference tourism and Investment President Uhuru Kenyatta on Wednesday began preparations ahead of Kenya hosting the 10th […]
- Kenyan Diaspora And Kenya’s Economic Relationship To Improve Greatly The Kenya’s government decision to open 5 consulates in the United States of America […]