Britain’s Defence Secretary Michael Fallon on Thursday 17th September 2015 reported on the gains made by the Royal Air Force in the anti-ISIL campaigns since last September.
For this period, the Air Force aerial strikes have eliminated more than 330 ISIL Takfiri fighters in Syria.
“We do not believe there have been any civilian casualties as a result of UK strike activity.” Fallon said in a written parliamentary statement.
Britain Prime Minister David Cameron is seeking to win parliamentary support in order to extend the war against ISIL in Syria as some of Cameron’s Conservative party members are opposed to expanding the air campaigns.
UK has been on the terror frontline fighting ISIL terrorist who are known in committing heinous atrocities ranging from decapitations and crucifixions of civilians across board including Christians, Muslims, Shias and Kurds.
Early this month of September, Cameron said at least two Britain citizens believed to have been fighting alongside ISIL were killed by the Royal Air Force (RAF) in a Drone strike in Syria.
The Britain PM justified that the slain nationals had been plotting to orchestrate attacks on their own soil according to intelligence sources.
- Al Muhajiroun Denies Links To Radical Preacher Accused Of Terrorism In The UK Event: Radical preacher Anjem Choudary appeared before Westminster Magistrates’ […]
- Migrant Crisis: UK Agrees To Deploy Royal Navy Warship to Libya OSINT SUMMARY UK agreed to deploy Royal Navy warship to the Mediterranean to […]
- Germany, Norway, United States, United Kingdom Pledge At Least $6.7 Billion To Aid Syrian Crisis Highlights: 4th February 2016: Leaders and lead diplomats from over 70 countries […]
- 20 Nations Join Saudi-Led Military Exercise- ‘The Thunder Of The North’ Against ISIS, Al Qaeda And Affiliates Event: 15th February: Armed forces from at least 20 countries are gathered in […]
- Diplomatic Tension Between Iran And Saudi Arabia Deepen As Allies Join In Amid Volatile Security Situation In The Middle East Highlights: January 1, 2016: Saudi Arabia authorities executed 47 people among […]
- UK Government to Commit £5 Million to Counter Violent Extremism OSINT SUMMARY UK government has pledged to commit 5 million pound to fight […]
- Anti-Terrorist Response Teams In All Major Cities In The UK; David Cameron April 1, 2016: UK’s David Cameron has announced creation of teams in regions […]
- Britain Extends Air Strikes In Iraq To 2017 When Tornado Fighter Jet Retires Highlights: August 4, 2015- Britain through her Defence Secretary announced the […]