The African Union Summit has resolved that unless President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya trial terms are reviewed he shall not attend the International Criminal Court sessions this November.
Five heads of state will present the African Union terms with regard to Kenyatta case personally to the ICC president.
- Uhuru Kenyatta to Appear at ICC; Geopolotical Benefits & Ends Case If well advised President Uhuru Kenyatta will appear at the Hague based international […]
- Kenya Media Reports 2013 Election was Rigged and IEBC Infiltrated A sensational article in a leading newspaper in the republic of Kenya besides some […]
- UNSC To Stop Uhuru Kenyatta ICC Trial for an Year. [vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]United Nations Security Council will […]
- Uhuru Kenyatta ICC Case Collapse, Did West Under-estimate Nairobi Detterent Capability? ICC Prosecutor embarrassed the Hague based court financiers by admitting she had no […]
- Uhuru Kenyatta Applies for Video Link to ICC and Push of Status Date It was expected, the president of Kenya who is charged with crimes against humanity […]
- President Uhuru Kenyatta Travel Schedule 2016; State House Outline STATE HOUSE, NAIROBI: 28th January 2016, State House Nairobi has outlined President […]
- Uhuru Kenyatta ICC Case Ends as Judges Order Withdrawal President Uhuru Kenyatta of the Republic of Kenya will be a free man in a weeks time […]
- ICC CASE ON RUTO [vc_row][vc_column […]