Uhuru Kenyatta the son of the first president of Kenya after an intelligence briefing on Wednesday flew out to the Hague in an emotional departure.
Uhuru’s lawyers are British and are a reputed legal team.
The Uhuru defense team include British lawyers Steven Kay and Gilian Kay Higgins.
Steven Kay and Gilian Kay Higgins defended Slobodan Milosevic.
Uhuru left the country after holding several political rallies that saw millions of Kenyans support him.
Uhuru and Mr Muthaura,who is the head of civil service.
Uhuru arrive sin the Netherlands on Thursday morning.
Uhuru enjoys immense powerful international connections in Britain, China, and the United States.
Uhuru is one of the richest men in Kenya and Africa.
His lawyers as earlier mentioned include Steven Kay and Gilian Kay Higgins.
- Ocampo Six Hague Updates Uhuru Kenyatta has finally traveled to the Netherlands even after CIA informed the ICC […]
- Kenya Media Reports 2013 Election was Rigged and IEBC Infiltrated A sensational article in a leading newspaper in the republic of Kenya besides some […]
- UK Letter on Kenya ICC Case is Genuine Intelligence reports and information from legislators liaising with intelligence experts […]
- ICC Hague Updates on Ocampo Six All the suspects in the Kenyan case have finally honored the summons issued by the […]
- Uhuru Kenyatta ICC Case Collapse, Did West Under-estimate Nairobi Detterent Capability? ICC Prosecutor embarrassed the Hague based court financiers by admitting she had no […]
- ICC Lawyers to Seek More Evidence on Kenya ICC Case ICC has sent lawyers and experts will be in Kenya to carry out a series of […]
- UHURU KENYATTA ICC CASE COLLAPSE FACTORS The office of the prosecutor, OTP, has been given some little time to decide whether the […]
- Uhuru Kenyatta to Appear at ICC; Geopolotical Benefits & Ends Case If well advised President Uhuru Kenyatta will appear at the Hague based international […]