According to Obama the named countries will work together to try to prevent further missile tests by North Korea.
In the recent weeks, North Korea has carried out a hydrogen bomb test and repeatedly test-fired missiles.
President Obama met Chinese President Xi Jinping on the sidelines of a nuclear summit in Washington on Thursday 31st March 2016
Obama announce later that he and Chinese President Xi Jinping are both committed to the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.
President Obama said he and Mr Xi were seeking to agree on the way forward and how we can discourage action like nuclear missile tests that escalate tensions and violate international obligations.
According to China's state news agency Xinhua, Mr Xi said it was critical all parties "fully and strictly" implemented newly-agreed sanctions.
Ramifications of the sanctions if implemented will be dire citing China is North Korea's closest ally and largest trading partner.
- North Korea Fire 3 Ballistic Missiles into Japan Sea as G-20 Summit Continue in China OSINT SUMMARY North Korea in what seems as a provocative move, fire three […]
- U.S. Navy Strike Group Joins Japan to Provide Options against North Korea U.S. Navy’s Carrier Strike Group One makes its rounds through the Korean […]
- UN Security Council Condemns Pyongyang on Latest Missile Launch OSINT SUMMARY United Nation Security Council (UNSC) at last has spoken on […]
- United State Flies B-52 Bomber Over S. Korea to Show Force Against N. Korea OSINT SUMMARY Since North Korea tested its H-bomb, US has flown its powerful […]
- North Korea Fires Ballistic Missiles, U.S. Terms the Move ‘Provocative’ NORTH KOREA, March 18, 2016 United States has raised a red flag over North […]
- North Korea Test-fires Missile in Latest Provocation North Korea on Monday test-fired a missile into Japan’s maritime economic zone in what […]
- Namibia Govt Confirms North Korean-Built Small Arms & Ammunition Factory Namibia government confirmed that North Korea helped them build an arms and […]
- China Joins U.S., Says it Supports U.N. on New Sanctions on North Korea China has expressed support to new U.N. sanctions to be forced on North Korea over […]