Intelligence reports indicate that there is a significant shift in US policy on African intelligence and defense roles through increased spying and defense programs.
In 2012 alone, U.S army has launched military training programs in central Africa with Uganda and Southern Sudan as major areas of operations, intelligence gathered by Strategic Intelligence confirms.
The US army has trained Ugandan army, and has a similar program in South Sudan, Ethiopia, and Kenya, however it
- Uganda to Get Counter-Terrorism Training and Equipment from US Intelligence gathered by Strategic Intelligence identifies Uganda as a beneficiary of […]
- East Africa Standby Forces ready to Deploy to Burundi upon AU order The East Africa Standby Force (EASF) headquartered in Kenya’s Capital […]
- South Sudan Refugee Crisis Now Largest Surge in Africa South Sudan’s years of civil has forced more than 1.5 million people to flee […]
- Bringing Uganda’s Regional Security Strategy Into Focus; The Geopolitics of Military Capability Highlights: Uganda a landlocked country with a population of 37.5 million people […]
- EU Announces $83.9 Million Humanitarian Aid To Kenya, Somalia And Horn Of Africa Highlights: The European Union on Thursday January 21st announced it would aid the […]
- South Sudan President Salva Kiir To Sign Deal But Expresses Reservations Event Summary: Kenya’s Uhuru Kenyatta, Ethiopia’s Hailemariam Desalegn, Uganda’s […]
- Security Heightened in Mogadishu as Somalia Set to Host IGAD Summit OSINT SUMMARY Security has been heightened up in Mogadishu as Somalia is set […]
- Machar Backs AU Regional Military Deployment in South Sudan South Sudan’s vice president and former rebel leader Riek Machar has welcomed […]