A military general from the United States according to media reports has arrived to Ankara for cooperation with Turkey ahead of Raqqa operation against the Islamic State militants.
Turkish private broadcaster HaberTürk, report say that the military general has started working with Turkish military without providing any further detail of the operation.
Meanwhile, Turkey continues its own thinly veiled drive toward the Islamic State’s capital, pressing into the Syrian city of al-Bab, about 100 miles west of Raqqa.
Turkish Air Force hit at least two IS-occupied buildings in Al-Bab region with 16 bombs and 17 IS targets were destroyed by the attack, reported Anadolu News Agency
- Turkey Air Bombardments Leaves 16 PKK Terrorists Killed in Hakkari Turkey’s latest air bombardments have left at least 16 PKK terrorists killed in […]
- Turkey Military Buildup, Deploys Missile Systems on Border With Syria OSINT SUMMARY, April 26, 2016 Turkey has pulled additional forces to the […]
- Turkish Forces Kill 63 Islamic State Takfiris in Syria OSINT SUMMARY Turkish forces killed 63 Islamic State soldiers in Syria on […]
- Turkish Jets Bombardments Destroy 15 ISIL Targets in Syria’s Al-Bab Turkish military jets continues to Bombard ISIL extremist targets in Syria as part of […]
- Turkey Strikes Dozens of Daesh, PKK/PYD Terrorist Targets in Syria As Operation Euphrates Shield enters the 70th day, Turkish armed forces have […]
- U.S. Praise Turkey’s Border Operations against ISIL Terrorists Turkey has been able to deny ISIL terrorists access to a worldwide outskirt and […]
- Turkey & U.S.-led Coalition Airstrike Operation in northern Syria Targets ISIL Terrorists Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria […]
- Turkey and Coalition Forces Kill 20 Daesh Militants in N. Syria OSINT SUMMARY Turkey and U.S.-led coalition struck 34 Daesh/ISIS targets in […]