Latest military reports from Middle East indicate that Daesh/Islamic State Takfiris suffered huge blows from U.S.-led coalition strikes on Monday 15th February 2016.
United States and its allies staged 30 successful air strikes against Islamic State positions in Syria and Iraq on Monday, Combined Joint Task Force leading the operations revealed in a statement.
20 strikes in Iraq were staged near eight cities including Al Qaim; nine strikes struck and destroyed Islamic State logistics base, two internet cafés, two headquarters and media outlet used by the militant group.
The Tuesday 16th statement also indicated that ten strikes near four Syrian cities struck and destroyed an Islamic State weapons cache, three weapons storage facilities, and a training barracks.
- U.S. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Says Homegrown Extremists Tops Terrorist Threat List KEY HIGHLIGHTS U.S. Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper has […]
- Iran & Russia Plan to Co-produce Sukhoi Su-30 Multirole Fighter Jet MILITARY ACQUISITIONS Iran’s Defence Minister revealed that Tehran and Moscow are […]
- Suspected U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 12 Islamist Militants Including Top Leader in Yemen OSINT SUMMARY 4th February 2016, two suspected U.S. drone strikes have killed 12 […]
- Egyptian Warplanes Bombardment Kill 22 Militants in Restive Sinai Peninsula OSINT SUMMARY March 2, 2016, Military source in Egypt has said that nearly two dozen […]
- U.S. Intervene Militarily To Train African Forces On Combating Terror OSINT SUMMARY U.S. Commander for Special Operations Command Africa Brigadier […]
- China Put A Reward For Online Terrorist Intelligence Tip-offs OSINT SUMMARY Monday 8th February 2016, China says it will pay rewards to anyone who […]
- Turkey Warplanes Pounds Kurdish Positions after Ankara Bombing ANKARA Turkey, March 15, 2016 Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan […]
- U.S. Airstrike Target Senior Islamic State Military Commander in Syria MILITARY BRIEF, March 9, 2016 U.S. military has revealed that its airstrike may […]