An Al-Qaeda terrorist was killed in a U.S. drone strike in central Yemen according to a local security source.
The drone strike targeted a car carrying Al-Abi, a senior Al-Qaeda leader in central Al-Bayda province, the strike killing him on the spot alongside his three others aboard.
The militant group which continues to suffer drone strike in U.S. and even in Somalia, has not commented on the report.
Al-Qaeda terrorists have exploited the ongoing conflict between the central government and Houthi rebels to bolster their influence in the country’s south after a civil war broke in 2014.
U.S. which regards the Al-Qaeda terrorist network as a persistent threats the regional peace and its interests; has used drones to hunt down Al-Qaeda leaders Yemen and even in the Islamist wrecked war-torn Somalia.
- U.S Military Confirms 250 Al-Qaeda Operatives Killed or Captured in Afghanistan in 2016 U.S military has confirmed that its counter-terrorism forces has killed or captured […]
- U.S. Drone Strikes Kills 28 Al-Qaeda Operatives in Yemen Nine U.S. drone strikes hit Al-Qaeda hideouts in Yemen killing 28 of their […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- U.S. Military Pound AQAP with More than 20 Airstrikes in Yemen U.S. military continues pounding on Al-Qaeda’s network in Yemen. In the past […]
- U.S. Military Confirms 3 Airstrikes Killed 13 Al Qaeda Terrorists in Yemen OSINT SUMMARY U.S. in a statement issued from the Central command on Tuesday […]
- U.S Drone Strike Kills Al-Qaeda Operatives in Yemen Pentagon has confirmed it U.S. has conducted more than 70 air strikes on […]
- U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 7 Al-Qaeda Operatives in Yemen Washington has intensified air sorties against jihadist groups since President Donald […]
- Suspected U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 12 Islamist Militants Including Top Leader in Yemen OSINT SUMMARY 4th February 2016, two suspected U.S. drone strikes have killed 12 […]