US Air force jets pounded a grain handling and storage facility overnight in the northern Syrian town of Manbij killing civilians and workers at the facility, open source intelligence source confirm.
There is no evidence that there were militants there, rather the aircrafts mistook the grain mills and grain stores from ISIS bases.
This further complicates the objective of the airstrikes besides making the support from Syrians to be depleted.
Washington has not made a statement about the strike and the causalities so far.
The air strikes in Manbij killed only civilians, not fighters, said Rami Abdulrahman, who gathers intelligence from all available sources in Syria.
- Turkish Fighter Jets Hit Northern Iraq Killing 34 PKK Militants Highlights Turkish military warplanes carried out series of aerial strikes in […]
- Turkish Warplanes Join US-Led Coalition Aerial Strikes Against Islamic State KEY HIGHLIGHTS On Friday 28th August 2015, Turkish fighter jets began attacking […]
- 44 ISIS Fighters, Turkish Soldier Killed in Clashes in Northern Syria 44 ISIS fighters were killed in a deadly clash with Turkish forces in northern […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Kills ISIL Extremist in Northern Syria Turkish fighter jets killed an ISIL extremists in northern Syria as a part of […]
- Turkish F-16 Fighter Jets Pound, Destroy 17 Daesh Targets in northern Syria Turkish F-16 fighter jets on Sunday pounded and destroyed 17 Daesh targets in […]
- Turkish F-16 Warplanes Bombardment Kill 4 PKK Terrorists in Northern Iraq At least four PKK terrorists have been killed in air bombardments carried out by […]
- Kenya Army Bombs Al Shabaab Camps in Gedo, Southern Somalia Kenya air-force conducted airstrikes targeting Somali Islamists in Gedo region of […]
- Pentagon Confirms Air Strikes Kill 10 Local Militias in Galkayo, Galmudug Pentagon has confirmed that U.S. airstrikes conducted on September 28 in […]