The U.S. Department of State added Syed Salahuddin, the emir (leader) of Hizbul Mujahideen in Pakistan to the list of wanted global terrorists.
The State specifically designated Salahuddin for his terror activities in Kashmir and also linked him as part jihadist alliance which wages war throughout Afghanistan and India.
Salahuddin, is also known as Mohammad Yusuf Shah and is the emir of Hizbul Mujahideen, a jihadist group with close ties to other Pakistani terror groups that focuses on fighting in Indian Jammu and Kashmir.
Hizbul Mujahideen also supports Al-Qaeda and other jihadist groups in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and India
State designated Salahuddin as he vowed to block any peaceful attempt on Kashmir conflict. He threatened to train more Kashmiri suicide bombers, and subsequently turn the Kashmir valley into a graveyard for Indian security forces.
Salahuddin is also known to raise money for jihadist groups operating in South Asia.
- Terrorists Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook Behind California Terror Terrorists Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik have been identified as the […]
- U.S Military Confirms 250 Al-Qaeda Operatives Killed or Captured in Afghanistan in 2016 U.S military has confirmed that its counter-terrorism forces has killed or captured […]
- Islamic State & Taliban Takfiris Clashes Leaves 13 Militants Killed in Afghanistan EVENT SUMMARY Over a dozen Takfiris were killed when rival factions between […]
- Pakistani Taliban Confirms Senior Commanders Killed in Pakistan-Afghan Border Pakistani Taliban confirmed through a statement released through their pro-media that […]
- Suspected U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 12 Islamist Militants Including Top Leader in Yemen OSINT SUMMARY 4th February 2016, two suspected U.S. drone strikes have killed 12 […]
- 2 Taliban Terrorist Commanders Killed in U.S Drone Strike in Pakistan Two Pakistani Taliban terrorist commanders reportedly were killed in latest series of […]
- U.S. Special Forces Kill 7 Al-Qaeda Operatives in Central Yemen in Raid American Special Operations forces conducted a new ground raid against Al-Qaeda’s Yemen […]
- NATO Troops & Afghan Air Force Destroy ISIL’s Afghan Radio Station, 46 Militants Killed EVENT SUMMARY 3rd February 2016, Recent military reports from Afghan’s Defence […]