Thursday 23/2/2017, at least 11 Taliban terrorists were killed in an airstrike conducted in southern Helmand province of Afghanistan.
The airstrike was carried out by the foreign forces targeting a gathering of the Taliban terrorists, Afghan military sources said in a statement said.
According to the source the two Taliban commanders killed in the raid have been identified as Zaheen and Ghazni belonging to Kochian Mahaz brigade of the terror group.
Taliban’s headquarter, mine making factory destroyed in Helmand airstrikes.
Helmand is among the volatile provinces in southern Afghanistan where the Taliban terrorists are openly operating in its various districts and often carry out terror activities.
- Afghan Air Force Strikes Kills 68 Daesh Militants in Eastern Afghanistan OSINT SUMMARY 29th December 2015, at least 68 members of Daesh Takfiri terrorists […]
- Drone Strike Kills Qari Salim, Taliban Key Commander in E. Afghan Province A Taliban key commander in the eastern Ghazni province, Qari Salim alias Sabawon, has […]
- 7 Taliban Militants Killed in Eastern Afghan Airstrikes OSINT SUMMARY Taliban militant group continue to suffer a heavy blow after […]
- Afghan Forces Kill 51 Taliban Takfiris KABUL, Afghanistan June 17, 2016 Afghan army has killed dozens of Taliban […]
- Afghan Police Operation Rescue 78 Afghans Taken Hostage By Taliban Takfiris OSINT SUMMARY Al least 78 of all 80 people kidnapped by the Taliban militant […]
- Afghan Security Forces Launches Major Offensive against Taliban Militants, 9 Arrested in Kandahar Key Highlights Afghan security forces launched a major offensive and arrested at […]
- 27 Militants Killed in Afghan Intensified Airstrikes & Ground Offensive OSINT SUMMARY KABUL, February 10, 2016, a total of 27 militants have been killed in […]
- 50 Taliban Militants Give up Fighting, Surrenders in N. Afghanistan OSINT SUMMARY A 50-member cell of armed Taliban militants reportedly gave up […]