Thursday 9th June 2016, a car laden with explosives has detonated killing at least 22 people and injuring 70 others in eastern Baghdad.
According to initial report by Iraqi police, the blast targeted a busy commercial street.
Another car bomb hit a main army checkpoint in Taji, just north of Baghdad, killing seven soldiers and wounding more than 20 others.
The blast comes as Iraqi arm supported by allied forces are advancing to retake the strategic city of Fallujah, some 70 kilometers west of Bagdad from the reign of Daesh Takfiri terrorists.
During the period of Holy month of Ramadan, frequent jihadists attacks expected from over the world as they consider this period suitable to conduct martyrdom missions.
- Terrorist Detonate Explosive Inside Mosque in West Baghdad, Kills 14 and Injures 32 OSINT SUMMARY At least 14 people were killed and 32 others injured in a […]
- Car Bomb Target Busy Baghdad Market, Civilian Casualties Reported OSINT SUMMARY At least 25 civilians have been killed and scores injured after […]
- Iraqi Forces Working to Neutralize ISIS Booby Traps inside Old Mosul Iraqi forces continue to battle ISIS and making gains in old neighborhoods in Mosul […]
- Iraqi Army Thwarts Bomb Attacks, Kills 38 Daesh (Islamic State) Militants in Baghdad OSINT SUMMARY Iraqi army has carried out an air operation early Friday […]
- Iraqi Security Forces Kill 57 IS Terrorists in Mosul Iraqi security forces on Monday killed at least 57 Islamic State (IS) terrorists […]
- Iraqi Forces Narrowing Down on ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ‘Hiding in Mosul’ The Iraqi Army has entered Mosul without precedent for more than two years since the […]
- Iraqi Special Forces Drive Daesh Out of Three More Regions of Mosul A senior Iraqi army commander has confirmed that his troops have driven Islamic State […]
- Iraqi Forces Kill 50 Daesh Terrorists in Mosul, Iraq Iraqi Defense Ministry announces that fighter jets have killed 50 Daesh terrorists […]