Latest reports from Somalia indicate that twin bomb blast struck a popular, bus tea-shop in southern town of Bur-Dhubo in Gedo region.
OSINT corresponding reports indicate that the bomb tore the tea joint that is frequented by government officials and security forces members.
Report further indicate that at least four people including the city administrator, Bur-Dhubo district Commissioner Hassan Mohamud Ali and his deputy were among the wounded. They were rushed to hospital for medication.
No group has claimed credit for the attack but Al-Shabaab might have a hand as retaliatory attack, following a series of humiliation by Kenyan Defence Forces (KDF) in Gedo, Juba regions that left dozens of their militants killed.
- KDF Conducts Airstrikes in War-Gaduud Area near El Wak Somalia Kill Several Militants KDF conducted air raids in in War-Gaduud area near El Wak town of Somalia killing […]
- Kenya Air Force (KDF) Warplanes Bombard Al-Shabaab Hideouts in Elwak Southern Somalia OSINT SUMMARY Latest military reports indicate that Kenyan warplanes bombed […]
- Fighter Jets Pound on Al-Shabaab Bases in Militant-held Jilib Town, Militant Causalities Reported Fighter jets believed to be from Kenyan troops on Tuesday night pounded Al-Shabaab […]
- Mandera Governor Ali Roba Call on Residents to Help Government Fight Terrorists Mandera governor Ali Roba has called on residents to help the government fight […]
- SNA, AMISOM Raid Al-Shabaab Military Bases in Outskirts of Elbuur Town Central Somalia, 25 Militants Killed Somalia, April 21, 2016 Latest military reports from Somalia indicate that […]
- Galkaayo Somalia Car Bomb Blast, Death Toll Rises to 23 The suicide car bomb blast that took place on Sunday 21st August 2016 in Galkaayo […]
- Kenyan Security Authorities Place 2 Million Reward for Ramadhan Kioko, Lamu Terror Suspect Kenyan security authorities over the weekend placed 2 million (20,000 U.S. dollar) […]
- 32 AMISOM Troops (SNA & KDF) Killed in SVBIED Attack at Kulbiyow Somalia Kenya's Afrcan Mission to Somalia contigent (KDF-AMISOM) based in […]