Turkish ongoing Operation Euphrates Shield continues to humiliate Daesh with the latest bombardments striking about 367 terrorists’ targets as referenced from Turkish General Staff.
According to the Turkish military source, 19 Daesh terrorists were neutralized in the air raids in the last 24 hours of the operation.
In a statement released Tuesday, Turkish General Staff added that 367 targets were also destroyed.
The successful operation is being carried out with heavy fire backup from land and air by special task forces consisting of Syrian opposition forces, said the statement.
Hit Daesh Targets
Turkish F-16 war jets also conducted operations against 340 Daesh targets including their defense positions, command and control facilities, and vehicles.
Free Syrian Army (FSA) special task forces with Turkish army backup hit 27 Daesh targets. Defense points, shelters, command and control facilities, and vehicles were destroyed.
At least three mortars, three armed vehicles, and one 57 mm cannon shell mounted vehicle were also destroyed.
The operation also saw, one handmade explosive was neutralized by explosive ordnance disposal teams. Since Operation Euphrates Shield began, 2,821 handmade explosives and 43 mines have been neutralized under controlled conditions.
- Turkish Forces Neutralize 18 Daesh Terrorists, Destroy 150 Targets in Northern Syria At least 18 Daesh terrorists have been neutralized in northern Syria in the ongoing […]
- Turkish Jets Bombardments Destroy 15 ISIL Targets in Syria’s Al-Bab Turkish military jets continues to Bombard ISIL extremist targets in Syria as part of […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Turkish Forces Kill 20 PKK/PYD & Daesh Terrorists Turkish Forces on Saturday morning killed 20 terrorists in northern Syria. In […]
- 30 ‘Daesh Terrorists Killed, 143 Hideouts Hit in Northern Syria At least 30 Daesh terrorists were killed in the last 24 hours in northern Syria as […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Strike Daesh Targets, Kill 22 Militants in N. Syria Turkish fighter jets reportedly conducted air sorties hitting 40 Daesh targets in […]
- Turkish War Jets Strikes Kill 20 Daesh Terrorists in Syria 59 Daesh targets hit in airstrikes on Day 114 of Operation Euphrates […]
- Turkish War Jets Bombard 10 Daesh Targets in Northern Syria Turkish war jets have conducted aerial bombardments destroying 10 Daesh targets in […]