Turkish War Jets Bombard 10 Daesh Targets in Northern Syria
Turkish war jets have conducted aerial bombardments destroying 10 Daesh targets in northern Syria as part of the ongoing offensive named ‘Operation Euphrates Shield’
According to the Turkish Armed Forces in a statement, the targets in the regions of Bratah, Bab, Bzagah and Zarzur were destroyed in air sorties.
The airstrikes targets destroyed included four buildings and three checkpoints used by the militants as weapon emplacements, shelters and a headquarter.
Friday 9th December 2016 marks the 108th day of the Operation Euphrates Shield taking place on Turkish-Syrian border.
The operation began in late August to improve security, support coalition forces and eliminate the terror threat along Turkey’s border using Free Syrian Army fighters and backed by Turkish armor, artillery and war jets.
- Turkey Air Bombardments Leaves 16 PKK Terrorists Killed in Hakkari Turkey’s latest air bombardments have left at least 16 PKK terrorists killed in […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Kills ISIL Extremist in Northern Syria Turkish fighter jets killed an ISIL extremists in northern Syria as a part of […]
- Turkish Pound on 107 Targets Kill 13 Daesh Terrorists in Northern Syria Latest Turkish military campaigns against Daesh terrorists indicate that 13 of their […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Bomb 138 Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish fighter jet continues to bombard Daesh targets in northern Syria in the […]
- Turkish Forces Hit & Destroy 98 ISIL Targets in Northern Syria Turkish army in Operation Euphrates Shield that was launched on August 24 continues […]
- Turkish Forces Kill 20 PKK/PYD & Daesh Terrorists Turkish Forces on Saturday morning killed 20 terrorists in northern Syria. In […]
- Turkish Army Kills 22 ISIL Terrorists in Syria Operation Euphrates Shield continues to register successes with 22 ISIL terrorists […]
- Turkey & U.S.-led Coalition Airstrike Operation in northern Syria Targets ISIL Terrorists Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria […]