Turkish Forces Neutralized 138 ISIS Terrorists in Syria
Turkish army has said that 138 ISIS terrorists were killed and scores others were injured in Syria's Al-Bab district in the ongoing Operation Euphrates Shield on Wednesday.
According to a statement from the Turkish General Staff, 14 Turkish officers were martyred and 33 others were injured in three different suicide assaults in Al-Bab.
The military statement said that 67 Daesh targets in the district were destroyed by Turkish armed forces which supported the Free Syrian Army (FSA) fighters to free Al-Bab from ISIS, a key city for the terrorist’s control.
The statement said the operation to free Al-Bab was keeping as per plan.
Operation Euphrates Shield was launched in mid-August with an aim to improve security, support coalition forces, and eliminate the terror threat along Turkey’s border using FSA fighters backed by Turkish artillery and jets.
- Turkish Forces Kill 20 PKK/PYD & Daesh Terrorists Turkish Forces on Saturday morning killed 20 terrorists in northern Syria. In […]
- Turkish-backed FSA Fighters Clears 617 Square Miles of ISIL in N.Syria Almost 1,600 square kilometers (617 square miles) of land in northern Syria has been […]
- Turkey & U.S.-led Coalition Airstrike Operation in northern Syria Targets ISIL Terrorists Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria […]
- Turkish Armed Forces Hit Nine Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish Armed Forces reportedly hit nine Daesh targets in Syria as part of the […]
- Turkish Jets Bombardments Destroy 15 ISIL Targets in Syria’s Al-Bab Turkish military jets continues to Bombard ISIL extremist targets in Syria as part of […]
- Turkish War Jets Bombard 10 Daesh Targets in Northern Syria Turkish war jets have conducted aerial bombardments destroying 10 Daesh targets in […]
- Turkish Armed Forces hit 93 Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish Armed Forces hit 93 Daesh targets in Syria as part of the ongoing of […]
- U.S. Praise Turkey’s Border Operations against ISIL Terrorists Turkey has been able to deny ISIL terrorists access to a worldwide outskirt and […]