Turkish military statement reports that the country’s armed forces shelled 21 terrorist targets in Jarabulus, northern Syria as part of Operation Euphrates Shield.
The operation that began on Monday 29th August 2016 at around 4.30 p.m. local time (1330 GMT) show Turkish artillery shell 21 terrorists targets in Jarabulus, close to Turkey's southern border using Firtina howitzers tanks.
Separately, late Monday, coalition fighter jets pounded two Daesh positions in Jarabulus killing dozens Daesh terrorists.
The Turkish Armed Forces noted that it was taking all necessary measures to avoid civilian casualties.
- Turkey and Coalition Forces Kill 20 Daesh Militants in N. Syria OSINT SUMMARY Turkey and U.S.-led coalition struck 34 Daesh/ISIS targets in […]
- Turkish Pound on 107 Targets Kill 13 Daesh Terrorists in Northern Syria Latest Turkish military campaigns against Daesh terrorists indicate that 13 of their […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Bomb 138 Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish fighter jet continues to bombard Daesh targets in northern Syria in the […]
- Turkey & U.S.-led Coalition Airstrike Operation in northern Syria Targets ISIL Terrorists Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Strike Daesh Targets, Kill 22 Militants in N. Syria Turkish fighter jets reportedly conducted air sorties hitting 40 Daesh targets in […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Hits PKK Targets in N. Iraq, SE Turkey OSINT SUMMARY Latest military reports from Turkey indicate that the […]
- Turkish Forces Hit & Destroy 98 ISIL Targets in Northern Syria Turkish army in Operation Euphrates Shield that was launched on August 24 continues […]
- 51 ISIL Terrorists Killed’ in Northern Syria Fifty-one ISIL terrorists were killed and scores injured in the last 24 hours in an […]