Turkish forces have declared nine areas located in Turkey’s southeastern Sirnak province temporary special security zones due to the current security and military operations against PKK terrorist organization.
According to Sirnak governorate state on Sunday, the declaration is aimed at ensuring public order for the next 15 days as the operation continues.
PKK which resumed its 30-year armed campaigns against Turkey in July 2015 is a listed terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S., and EU.
The campaigns have left more than 600 security personnel martyred; innocent civilians including women and children. The battle has registered significant wins with more than 7,000 PKK terrorists have been killed in the army operations.
- 15 PKK Extremists Killed in Airstrike in Eastern Turkey At least 15 PKK extremists have been killed in airstrikes in Turkey’s eastern […]
- More PKK Terrorists Killed in Air Raids in Eastern Turkey The number of PKK terrorists killed in air raids in Turkey’s eastern province […]
- 14 PKK Terrorist Bodies Found in Tunceli after Bombing Turkish security forces early Friday found 14 dead bodies of PKK terrorists in […]
- Turkish F-16 Warplanes Bombardment Kill 4 PKK Terrorists in Northern Iraq At least four PKK terrorists have been killed in air bombardments carried out by […]
- Turkey & U.S.-led Coalition Airstrike Operation in northern Syria Targets ISIL Terrorists Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria […]
- Turkish Military Jets Pound PKK Targets in Northern Iraq OSINT SUMMARY Turkish military jets pounded on PKK terrorist’s targets […]
- Turkey Air Bombardments Leaves 16 PKK Terrorists Killed in Hakkari Turkey’s latest air bombardments have left at least 16 PKK terrorists killed in […]
- Security Forces Kill 2 PKK Terrorists in Eastern Turkey OSINT SUMMARY Open source intelligence reports indicate that two PKK […]