Turkish warplanes have killed 14 terrorists in the troubled northern Iraq’s Metina region in airstrikes w carried out between May 25 and 29.
Turkish Army general in a statement confirmed that 14 PKK terrorists had been killed and three makeshift camps destroyed in air raids.
The PKK (Kurdistan Workers' Party) is listed a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and the EU.
The militants group with a base in Turkey and Iraqi Kurdistan resumed its 30-year armed campaign against the Turkish state in July 2015.
Since resuming campaigns, about 500 security personnel including troops, police officers, and village guards have been martyred in the fight and over 4,900 PKK terrorists killed in operations across Turkey and northern Iraq.
- Turkish Military Jets Pound PKK Targets in Northern Iraq OSINT SUMMARY Turkish military jets pounded on PKK terrorist’s targets […]
- Turkish Army Kills 34 Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) Terrorists in CT-Operations Turkish armed forces in a statement on Tuesday 21/2/2017 said that its army had […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Pounds on PKK Targets in Northern Iraq OSINT SUMMARY Turkish fighter jets on Monday 23rd May 2016 reportedly […]
- Turkish F-16 Warplanes Bombardment Kill 4 PKK Terrorists in Northern Iraq At least four PKK terrorists have been killed in air bombardments carried out by […]
- Turkish Armed Forces Kill 20 PKK Terrorists in Hakurk, N. Iraq ANKARA, July 20, 2016 At least 20 PKK terrorists were killed Turkish […]
- Turkish Army Destroy 12 PKK Positions in Northern Iraq Turkish armed force decimated 12 PKK positions in airstrikes against the terrorist […]
- Turkish Jets Pound on PKK Positions in Northern Iraq, Over Dozen Killed OSINT SUMMARY Thursday 11th August 2016, Turkish jets pounded on PKK targets […]
- Turkish Warplanes Bombard PKK Arms Depots In Northern Iraq; Ankara Attack Retaliation OSINT Summary: Following the Sunday attack on Ankara, Turkey that killed 36 […]