Latest military reports from Turkey indicate that the country’s fighter jets have hit more PKK targets in southeastern Turkey and in northern Iraq on Wednesday killing undisclosed number of militants.
According to a statement issued by The Turkish Armed Forces on Thursday, the jets hit the Hakurk and Avasin regions of northern Iraq between 10:00 and 14:47 a.m. (0700-1147GMT), and the southeastern Semdinli district of Turkey’s Hakkari province between 10:02 and 14:47 p.m. (07:02-11:47GMT) on Wednesday killing several PKK militants.
The aerial assaults also destroyed six PKK targets in Hakurk and Avasin and two in Semdinli, including militants’ safe houses, hideouts, and ammunition scrapyards, according to the statement.
PKK is a listed terrorist organization by U.S. and NATO.
- Turkish Armed Forces Kill 20 PKK Terrorists in Hakurk, N. Iraq ANKARA, July 20, 2016 At least 20 PKK terrorists were killed Turkish […]
- Turkish Military Jets Pound PKK Targets in Northern Iraq OSINT SUMMARY Turkish military jets pounded on PKK terrorist’s targets […]
- Turkish Police in CT-Ops Arrest 40 Daesh-linked Suspects Anti-terror police in Turkey on Friday 26th August 2016 conducted counter-terrorism […]
- Turkish Forces Mortar Shelling Hit 21 Terrorist Targets in Syria, Dozens Militants Killed OSINT SUMMARY Turkish military statement reports that the country’s […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Bombard PKK Targets in Northern Iraq, 18 Militants Killed OSINT SUMMARY Tuesday 3rd May 2016, Turkish fighter jets launched fresh […]
- Turkish Army Kills 34 Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) Terrorists in CT-Operations Turkish armed forces in a statement on Tuesday 21/2/2017 said that its army had […]
- Turkish Jets Pound on PKK Positions in Northern Iraq, Over Dozen Killed OSINT SUMMARY Thursday 11th August 2016, Turkish jets pounded on PKK targets […]
- Turkey and Coalition Forces Kill 20 Daesh Militants in N. Syria OSINT SUMMARY Turkey and U.S.-led coalition struck 34 Daesh/ISIS targets in […]