Tuesday 3rd May 2016, Turkish fighter jets launched fresh aerial raids targeting PKK positions in northern Iraq.
According to Iraq military source, 18 PKK fighters were killed in the aerial bombardments carried out on PKK positions in Qandil at 11:00 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. local time (2000 and 2059 GMT).
PKK has been designated as Terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and EU. The Islamist jihadist group resumed its 30-year armed campaign against Turkish territories in July 2015.
Since the insurgency resumed more than 400 members of the security forces have been martyred and more than 3,700 PKK terrorists killed.
- Turkish Fighter Jets Hits PKK Targets in N. Iraq, SE Turkey OSINT SUMMARY Latest military reports from Turkey indicate that the […]
- Turkish Jets Pound on PKK Positions in Northern Iraq, Over Dozen Killed OSINT SUMMARY Thursday 11th August 2016, Turkish jets pounded on PKK targets […]
- Turkish Military Jets Pound PKK Targets in Northern Iraq OSINT SUMMARY Turkish military jets pounded on PKK terrorist’s targets […]
- Turkish F-16 Warplanes Bombardment Kill 4 PKK Terrorists in Northern Iraq At least four PKK terrorists have been killed in air bombardments carried out by […]
- Turkish Army Destroy 12 PKK Positions in Northern Iraq Turkish armed force decimated 12 PKK positions in airstrikes against the terrorist […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Pounds on PKK Targets in Northern Iraq OSINT SUMMARY Turkish fighter jets on Monday 23rd May 2016 reportedly […]
- Turkish Armed Forces Kill 20 PKK Terrorists in Hakurk, N. Iraq ANKARA, July 20, 2016 At least 20 PKK terrorists were killed Turkish […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Pounds on PKK Targets, Killing 14 Terrorists in Northern Iraq EVENT SUMMARY Turkish warplanes have killed 14 terrorists in the troubled […]