Almost 1,600 square kilometers (617 square miles) of land in northern Syria has been cleared of ISIL terrorists in the ongoing Operation Euphrates Shield.
In the past three days, Turkish-backed Free Syrian Army forces (FSA) have intensified offensive against the extremist group taking control of five villages in Mare and Manbij districts.
The army forces have also cleared ISIL extremists within eight kilometers of Al-Bab district, in the northeast Aleppo province.
The ongoing Operation Euphrates Shield was launched in late August with an aim rid Syria's northern border area of ISIL extremists.
Friday marks the 80th day of the operation.
- Turkish Jets Bombardments Destroy 15 ISIL Targets in Syria’s Al-Bab Turkish military jets continues to Bombard ISIL extremist targets in Syria as part of […]
- Turkish Armed Forces Hit Nine Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish Armed Forces reportedly hit nine Daesh targets in Syria as part of the […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Bomb 138 Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish fighter jet continues to bombard Daesh targets in northern Syria in the […]
- Turkish Forces Kill 20 PKK/PYD & Daesh Terrorists Turkish Forces on Saturday morning killed 20 terrorists in northern Syria. In […]
- Turkey & U.S.-led Coalition Airstrike Operation in northern Syria Targets ISIL Terrorists Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria […]
- Turkish Forces Neutralized 138 ISIS Terrorists in Syria Turkish army has said that 138 ISIS terrorists were killed and scores others were […]
- Turkish Armed Forces hit 93 Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish Armed Forces hit 93 Daesh targets in Syria as part of the ongoing of […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Kills ISIL Extremist in Northern Syria Turkish fighter jets killed an ISIL extremists in northern Syria as a part of […]