Erdogan and his wife Emine arrived at JKIA at about 11 a.m. Thursday and received by President Uhuru Kenyatta.
At State House Nairobi, national anthems of both countries were played while KDF fired 21 cannon shot in honor of the Turkish President. He then inspected a guard of honour.
During his three day state visit, Erdogan is expected to hold bilateral talks with President Kenyatta.
His visit comes barely a day after Kenya with South Korea signed several agreements in different sectors of interest. Kenya’s economy has been resilient attracting private investors and governments seeking partnerships.
Apart from trade talks military cooperation is also another area which is keen on to partner with other developed nations in the wake of terror threats.
Turkey has immensely invested in neighboring Somalia that is grappling with Al-Shabaab militancy.
- Turkish President Erdogan Set To Begin East Africa Tour ANKARA, May 31, 2016 OSINT summary reports that Turkish President Erdogan is […]
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan,Turkish President Blames West Wealthy Nations Over Dadaab Refugee Double Speak OSINT SUMMARY Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan who is on a tour of the […]
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan Criticize EU Over Cutting AMISOM Funding OSINT SUMMARY Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has criticized European […]
- Israel Pledges Increased Cooperation To Kenya; Matters Cyber, Intelligence And War Against Al Shabaab February 24, 2016: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has pledged his country’s […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- Strengthening the Bond: New Somalia Diplomatic Mission To Turkey KEY HIGHLIGHTS Somalia President has appointed a close aide as ambassador to […]
- Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Vows to Fight Terrorism Following the Deadly Ankara Attack Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan ANKARA Turkey, March 14, […]