Turkey’s latest air bombardments have left at least 16 PKK terrorists killed in a rural part of Cukurca in Turkey’s southeastern Hakkari province on Thursday.
According to military reports on Friday, another two terrorists were neutralized in the southeastern part of Hisar Mountain in Hakkari.
Turkey’s military also conformed to have hit 40 Daesh and six PKK targets as part of the ongoing Operation Euphrates Shield in northern Syria.
PKK is an offshoot of Syrian PYD are both listed as terrorist groups by Turkey although the U.S. and EU only view the PKK as a terrorist organization.
Operation Euphrates Shield was launched in August to rid the north Syrian border area of terrorists. The campaign has seen both Daesh and the PKK/PYD targeted by the Free Syrian Army and Turkish tanks, artillery and aircraft.
- Turkish Army Kills 22 ISIL Terrorists in Syria Operation Euphrates Shield continues to register successes with 22 ISIL terrorists […]
- Turkish Forces Kill 20 PKK/PYD & Daesh Terrorists Turkish Forces on Saturday morning killed 20 terrorists in northern Syria. In […]
- Turkey Strikes Dozens of Daesh, PKK/PYD Terrorist Targets in Syria As Operation Euphrates Shield enters the 70th day, Turkish armed forces have […]
- Turkey & U.S.-led Coalition Airstrike Operation in northern Syria Targets ISIL Terrorists Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria […]
- 77th Day 12 ISIL Terrorists Killed in Northern Syria Operation Euphrates Shield now in 77th day has registered successes with Turkish […]
- Turkish War Jets Bombard 10 Daesh Targets in Northern Syria Turkish war jets have conducted aerial bombardments destroying 10 Daesh targets in […]
- Turkish Jets Pound almost 100 Islamic States (Daesh) Targets in Syria Turkish jets have pounded on 94 Islamic State (Daesh) and 9 PKK/PYD targets in […]
- Turkey Strike 99 Daesh & 4 PKK Targets in Syria, Several Militants Killed Turkey has hit 99 Daesh and four PKK targets in the last 24 hours as part of the […]