A suicide bomb attack on a Shia Mosque in Kuwait has left at least 10 people dead and a dozen others badly wounded.
The blast hit at the Mosque Friday during prayers at the Imam Sadiq Mosque in al-Sawaber, a crowded busy area to the East of Kuwait city. The mosque was packed with at least 2000 Muslims faithful at the time of the attack.
Islamic State (ISIS) affiliated group has claimed to be the one behind the senseless attack. IS recently has conducted similar attacks targeting places of worship in neighbouring countries Yemen and Saudi Arabia.
The attack has been condemned by leaders among them Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber al-Mubarak al-Sabah who said the attack was an attempt to threaten national unity.
- Afghanistan’s Kabul Mosque Suicide Attack Condemned An attack on Afghanistan Kabul Mosque on Monday that killed at least 27 killed […]
- How Muslim Imams and Mosques Help ISIS and Other Islamic Radical Groups Thrive The Muslim community has come a long way. Muslim organizations have been there on a […]
- Tighter Security Measures At Mosques To Curb Terror Attacks In Gulf Arab Countries Event: Friday, June 29, 2015: A suicide bomber, Fahad Suleiman Abdulmohsen al-Gabbaa, […]
- Saudi Authorities Arrest 3 Brothers Linked To Kuwait Mosque Attack Event: June 29, 2015: A suicide bomber, Fahad Suleiman Abdulmohsen al-Gabbaa, a Saudi […]
- Teen Suicide Bombers Detonate Bombs in Maiduguri Mosque, Nigeria Two female teen suicide bombers detonated bombs at a mosque near a crowded fish […]
- 9 Killed & 25 Injured in Bomb Blast Targeting Iraq Shia Mosque Latest OSINT reports indicate that at least 9 people have been killed and 25 others […]
- Sunni Islamic State Suicide Bombers Kill 25 at Yemen Mosque Thursday 24th September 2015, two suicide bombers attacked a Yemen Mosque killing at […]
- Suicide Bomber Killed in Botched Attack Targeting Shia Mosque in Pakistan OSINT SUMMARY A suicide bomber was killed by security forces as he attempted […]