According to the Kingdom’s interior ministry, the terrorist bombing struck a police bus in Jua village, eastern Bahrain
The bus attack came two days after yet another bomb hit a military convoy in northern region of Bahrain.
Bahrain plunged into a revolt in 2011, when pro-democracy protests erupted in the tiny Gulf state as part of the "Arab Spring" uprisings.
The country’s Sunni-led government accuse Al-Wefaq, Bahrain’s largest opposition movement, for the turmoil accusing the Shia party of pursuing what they term as “Iranian agenda”.
No group has claimed responsibility of the bomb attack.
- Two Terrorists Linked To Islamic State Gunned Down by Egyptian Police in Cairo EVENT SUMMARY Two terrorists were on Wednesday 3rd February 2016 gunned down in a […]
- Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) Detonate Car Bomb at a Turkish Police Station Killing 5 EVENT SUMMARY 14th January 2016, Latest reports from Ankara, Turkey indicate […]
- Turkey Detains over 550 Suspects in Anti-terror Swoop Turkish Ministry of Interior has confirmed to have detained a total of 568 arrested […]
- Suicide Bomber Killed in Botched Attack Targeting Shia Mosque in Pakistan OSINT SUMMARY A suicide bomber was killed by security forces as he attempted […]
- Suspected U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 12 Islamist Militants Including Top Leader in Yemen OSINT SUMMARY 4th February 2016, two suspected U.S. drone strikes have killed 12 […]
- Turkey Military Campaigns Kills Over 300 Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) in Less Than A Month OSINT SUMMARY The Turkish military has said it has slain 305 militants of the […]
- Blast Rocks Near Pakistani Consulate in Eastern Afghan, Jalalabad City Killing 6 People OSINT SUMMARY Wednesday 13th January 2016, a bomb blast has rocked the vicinity of a […]
- Syria Army Forces Recapture a Strategic Town in Latakia EVENT SUMMARY 18th February 2016, latest military reports indicate that Syrian army […]