The Syrian army forces managed to push ISIS terrorists in a massive offensive on their hideouts in the troubled northern parts of Jobar.
Syrian army laid siege on tens of militants in the region linked with attacks on army bases in Jobar, in the buildings near al-Ma'amel district.
The army had sent recruitments and military equipment to Jobar after the terrorists attacked the region from al-Qalamoun.
According to military sources, the army commanders have called on the besieged terrorists in al-Ma'amel district to lay down their arms and surrender to the government forces.
Syrian army forces on Sunday warded off the terrorist groups' heavy offensives against their positions in Jobar region. They also defused the terrorists' attempts in Jobar region who wanted to enter al-Abbasiyeen region's parking lots.
- Turkey & U.S.-led Coalition Airstrike Operation in northern Syria Targets ISIL Terrorists Turkey backed by US-led coalition have conducted airstrike in northern Syria […]
- Turkish Army Kills 22 ISIL Terrorists in Syria Operation Euphrates Shield continues to register successes with 22 ISIL terrorists […]
- Turkish Forces Kill 20 PKK/PYD & Daesh Terrorists Turkish Forces on Saturday morning killed 20 terrorists in northern Syria. In […]
- Turkey Air Bombardments Leaves 16 PKK Terrorists Killed in Hakkari Turkey’s latest air bombardments have left at least 16 PKK terrorists killed in […]
- Syrian Army Scores More Victories against ISIL in Eastern Aleppo Syrian army troops continues to annihilate ISIL terrorists in Eastern Allepo with the […]
- Syrian & Turkish Forces Close in on ISIS Bastion in Syria Syrian army supported by Lebanese Hezbollah group is closing in on the ISIS bastion […]
- Syrian Forces Capture ISIS Territory in southwest Aleppo, Close off Terrorists’ Route Syrian government forces continue to make gains against ISIS in their latest series […]
- Aleppo Liberation, Street Celebrations in Aleppo on News of Syrian Army Retaking City Celebrations have erupted in the streets of Aleppo following the news of Syrian army […]