Syrian warplanes have conducted at least 20 airstrikes on militant-held areas in the eastern countryside of the capital Damascus Tuesday inflicting heavy losses on the militants.
According to Monitor Group, the airstrikes targeted the militant bastions of Jobar and Arbeen in the Eastern Ghouta region east.
Latest reports from a London based watchdog group indicate that the warplane bombardments followed with intense gun battles between the Syrian army and the rebel fighters in that part of the capital.
The sound of warplanes and the strikes were clearly heard in Damascus on Tuesday, and the rebels fired many mortar shells on the capital, one of which slammed near the Faculty of Law in central Damascus, with heavy losses on Daesh militants.
- Syrian Army Fire Destroy ISIL Positions in Deir Ezzur Fire Syrian Army's artillery and missile units targeted heavily ISIL's concentration centers […]
- Syrian & Turkish Forces Close in on ISIS Bastion in Syria Syrian army supported by Lebanese Hezbollah group is closing in on the ISIS bastion […]
- Aleppo Liberation, Street Celebrations in Aleppo on News of Syrian Army Retaking City Celebrations have erupted in the streets of Aleppo following the news of Syrian army […]
- Turkish War Jets Bombard 10 Daesh Targets in Northern Syria Turkish war jets have conducted aerial bombardments destroying 10 Daesh targets in […]
- Syria in Last 24 Hours: Army Inflicts Heavy Losses on Terrorists in Hama Province Syrian forces continue to annihilate the Islamist terrorists allied to ISIL and […]
- 15 Daesh Terrorists Killed in Airstrikes, Shelling in al-Bab Northern Syria Thursday, 16/2/2017, Turkish conducted dawn airstrikes and shelling killing 15 Daesh […]
- 6 Suicide Bombers Attack Security HQ in Syria, Killing 42 Six suicide bombers detonated themselves in two security headquarters in […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Kills ISIL Extremist in Northern Syria Turkish fighter jets killed an ISIL extremists in northern Syria as a part of […]