Thursday 11th December 2015, Syrian Air Force which started launching air campaigns against militants positions in late November have destroyed a total of 1,375 militant operational sorties within two weeks.
Army Spokesman Brigadier General Ali Mayhoub while addressing reporters, Thursday said that the aerial campaigns have been successful and reported on official SANA news agency.
The major offensives have been carried out on the gatherings of terrorists in the countryside Damascus, Homs, Hama, Aleppo, Idlib, Dayr al-Zawr, Dara’a and Latakia.
The intensified air bombardments have left four militant command centers in Aleppo locality near Tadmur and another command center in Latamneh completely rundown.
Convoy of militants operational vehicles in Homs and Idlib countryside were also destroyed, spokesman Mayhoub added.
Syrian army seized and took control on al-Hamra, Zeitan among other towns in Aleppo’s south western locality. The operation in Aleppo saw more than 50 terrorist from Jabhat al-Nusra (al-Nusra Front) killed.
The military aggression against the militants has forced hundreds of terrorists to flee towards the country’s border with Turkey.
Syrian army has taken control of several areas, in Kafr Zita and al-Latamneh, two command centers were destroyed and more than 150 terrorists killed. Nine vehicles equipped with heavy machine guns in Hama’s northeastern countryside.
Conflict in Syria has claimed the lives of more than 250,000 people and left over one million injured since March 2011, according to the United Nations reports.
The gruesome crisis has also displaced nearly half of the country’s population.
- Syria’s Army Launch Large Scale Ground Offensive against Militants’ Targets in Hama OSINT SUMMARY Wednesday 7th October 2015, Syria’s army and allied forces backed by […]
- Syrian Kurdish Forces Capture A Strategic Airbase & Several Villages in N. Aleppo OSINT SUMMARY 11th February 2016, Syrian Kurdish forces managed to capture a […]
- Syrian Army Offensives Narrowing Down On Militants Hideouts in Several Areas OSINT SUMMARY 1st January 2016, Syrian army has embarked on fresh military […]
- Syrian Forces Recapture Strategic Damascus Hilltops OSINT SUMMARY Syrian troops have managed to recapture the strategic hilltops situated […]
- Syrian Army Units Strikes Al-Nusra Front Terrorist Groups in Various Provinces The Syrian Army units, backed by air force, carried out special operations against […]
- 30 al-Nusra Front Militants Killed By Syrian Soldiers in Embattled Aleppo 29th September 2015, at least 30 al-Nusra Front militants were killed in mop-up […]
- Car Bomb Targeting Police Officers’ Club Kills 8 in Syrian Capital, Damascus OSINT SUMMARY Tuesday, 9th February 2016, a car bomb has rocked Syrian capital […]
- Aleppo Liberation, Street Celebrations in Aleppo on News of Syrian Army Retaking City Celebrations have erupted in the streets of Aleppo following the news of Syrian army […]