A suspected missile launched by North Korea failed according to reports by both U.S and South Korean officials.
The apparent test on Wednesday 22/3/2017 came from an airbase on the country’s east and it ended with an explosion seconds after the launch.
North Korea has conducted several ballistic missiles tests, a move that has been seen as provocative by the U.S.
Earlier this month, North Korea fired four ballistic missiles into the sea off Japan’s northwest coast, angering Seoul and Tokyo.
Pyongyang is banned from any form of nuclear testing and accuses the U.S of trying to cut it off from the global financial system by trying to extended UN sanctions against it.
- North Korea Launch Short-Range Missiles Towards South Korea March 10, 2016: North Korea has fired two short-range missiles into the sea according […]
- North Korea Fires Ballistic Missiles, U.S. Terms the Move ‘Provocative’ NORTH KOREA, March 18, 2016 United States has raised a red flag over North […]
- Russia, China to Conduct Joint Military Exercise MILITARY COLLABORATION, May 6, 2016 Russia and China are set to hold their […]
- North Korea’s Kim Jong-un Says Recent Hydrogen Bomb Test Act of Self Defense EVENT SUMMARY 10th January 2016, Kim Jong-un the leader of North Korea has said […]
- China Joins U.S., Says it Supports U.N. on New Sanctions on North Korea China has expressed support to new U.N. sanctions to be forced on North Korea over […]
- UN Slaps North Korea With Toughest Additional Sanction In 20 Years March 3, 2016: The UN Security Council has unanimously adopted a resolution that expands […]
- Uganda To End Military Cooperation with North Korea For South Korea OSINT SUMMARY Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni promised to end military […]
- North Korea Fire 3 Ballistic Missiles into Japan Sea as G-20 Summit Continue in China OSINT SUMMARY North Korea in what seems as a provocative move, fire three […]