Monday 4th January 2016, a suicide bomber struck a street heading to Kabul international airport in the latest wave of attacks witnessed on the Afghan capital.
According to one security official manning the airport street the bomber who was on foot detonated his suicide vest near the airport. No immediate casualties have been reported and no group has so far claimed responsibility for the bombing.
Monday, a Taliban bomber detonated an explosives-packed vehicle near Kabul airport, killing one civilian in an assault targeting a NATO convoy.
The suicide attack come at a time when Afghan forces are in battle to end hours-long siege near the Indian consulate in northern Mazar-i-Sharif city.
On January 11, 2016, Afghanistan and Pakistan are set to hold a first round of dialogue between Afghanistan, Pakistan, the US and China to lay out a comprehensive road-map for peace.
- Gun Battle Siege Continues at Indian Consulate in Afghan City OSINT SUMMARY 4th January 2016, Latest reports from Afghanistan indicate that gun […]
- NATO Troops & Afghan Air Force Destroy ISIL’s Afghan Radio Station, 46 Militants Killed EVENT SUMMARY 3rd February 2016, Recent military reports from Afghan’s Defence […]
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Kabul Police Office; 10 Killed & 10 Wounded EVENT SUMMARY Ten people have killed and ten others wounded when a suicide bomber […]
- Islamic State & Taliban Takfiris Clashes Leaves 13 Militants Killed in Afghanistan EVENT SUMMARY Over a dozen Takfiris were killed when rival factions between […]
- Taliban Suicide Bomber Kills 12 in NW Pakistan Officials in northwestern Pakistan say a suspected suicide blast Tuesday killed at least […]
- Senior Daesh Commander Killed in CT-Operation in Afghanistan A veteran commander of Islamic State (IS) terrorist group has been killed following a […]
- Taliban Militant in Guise of Afghan Soldiers Attack Kandahar Airport, 8 Killed OSINT REPORT 9th December 2015, at least eight have reportedly been killed in an […]
- 33 ISIS Militants Killed in Fresh Airstrikes in Afghanistan Some 33 Islamic State (ISIS) militants were killed after Afghan air force jets […]