Russian Spy Katia Zatuliveter will be Deported Back to Russia for her Sleeper Agent Role in Britain.
The 25 year old aide to British MP and Member of the of the House of Commons defense select committee has been arrested and put in a secure location awaiting deportation.
Katia spying role was unearthed by the M15.
M15 reported that Miss Zatuliveter, a 25-year old secretly worked for the Russian Intelligence as a sleeper agent.
Spy Katia has been working for Liberal Democrat MP Mike Hancock. Hancock has denied the allegations.
Government officials have confirmed that Miss Zatuliveter
- MI5 Accuse Katia Zatuliveter of Russian Sleeper Agent Role Katia Zatuliveter will be forced out of the UK after MI5 decided she was secretly […]
- The double life of a Russian ‘spy’ beheaded by Islamic State In the video, a man in an orange jump suit kneels beside a lake in Syria and […]
- RAF Typhoon Fighter Jet Face Off Russian Tupolev Tu-95s in Scotland Britain scrambled two Royal Air Force jets to intercept two Russian Tupolev Tu-95s which […]
- Mike Carnel Owns Mombasa Heroin Yatch, Police Report Heroine worth $65,000 seized in a yatch in Mombasa Kenya has led to police to identify […]
- Ulyanovsk Air Base Offered to US Forces by Russia Russia is considering allowing US air-force to use its Ulyanovsk air base in its […]
- Russia To Scale Up Air Defenses Near Syrian-Turkey Border OSINT SUMMARY 25th November 2015, Russia which was angered by downing of its fighter […]
- Threat Preemption; Russia Sends Anti-aircraft Defense Missile Systems to Syria KEY HIGHLIGHTS Russia has deployed anti-aircraft defense missile systems to Syria […]
- China & Russia Pledge to Enhance Military Cooperation China and Russia have agreed to enhance their military cooperation. Russian […]