Rebels allied to the Sudan’s People Liberation Movement (SPLM) in northern sector on Sunday accused Sudanese air force of dropping 44 bombs on areas in Blue Nile State.
According to Arno Taloudy, spokesman of the SPLM/northern sector, Antonov a plane belonging to the government air force attacked areas and villages in Blue Nile State.
The plane dropped the bombs at the areas of Mayak, El Fuj, Oulo, Gindi, Barfa and Khour Gindi.
Taloudy said the aerial bombardment has not resulted in casualties but sparked panic among the population.
Khartoum signed on a road-map deal proposed by the African mediation, while the SPLM/northern sector and other Darfur rebel movements declined to sign the deal.
- Sudan Rebel Groups Signs African Union (AU) Brokered Peace Deal OSINT SUMMARY On Tuesday 9th August 2016, Sudanese prominent rebel groups […]
- War Brewing In Sudan As Rebels, Government Forces Prepare For War Following Failed Peace Talks December 7, 2015 government troops and rebels in Sudan’s war-struck border regions are […]
- Sudan Adds Precision Bomber to Arsenal The Satellite Sentinel Project, or SSP, has released new analysis of DigitalGlobe […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- South Sudan Continued Attacks amid Blame Game Events South Sudanese government on Monday 24th August 2015 accused […]
- Sudan Armed Rebels Release over 130 Army Captives Armed Sudanese rebel group on Saturday said it released more than 130 army […]
- Negligible Chance for Success of Sudan Amnesty Offer to Rebels Key Highlights Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir on Thursday […]
- Fresh Clashes Erupts near South Sudan’s Oil Hub of Malakal Fresh clashes have reportedly erupted out near South’s Sudan second largest […]