South Sudan’s Vice President Deng Gai Urges Refugees to Return Home
The First Vice President of South Sudan, Taban Deng Gai, has encouraged displaced people who have fled the nation to return home. Deng Gai went by the nation's southwestern condition of Yei, to survey the general circumstance in the State, where he encouraged regular folks to bolster the Transitional Government of National Unity, so as to acquire an enduring peace the nation.
What's more, as authorities attempt to assemble a group to lead the national discourse, pressure stays high in the wide open. A senior individual from the Sudan People's Liberation Movement in Opposition, Peter Adwok Nyaba, says the nation's future lies in executing the peace assention that President Salva Kiir and Machar marked in August 2015.
South Sudan plummeted into confusion in December 2013 after Kiir blamed his previous representative Riek Machar for wanting to topple the administration. Common war broke out when officers from Kiir's Dinka tribe and Machar's Nuer tribe began focusing on each other.
A peace arrangement was marked in Addis Ababa Ethiopia to end the battling, however crisp savagery in July 2016 emitted in Juba, murdering several individuals, and thus pushing Machar to escape the nation.
- African Union (AU) Calls on New South Sudan FVP General Taban Deng Gai to Step Down The African Union (AU) Peace and Security Council (PSC) has called on the newly […]
- UN Adviser Warns of Looming ‘Genocide’ in South Sudan A United Nations (UN) adviser has warned of a looming genocide in South […]
- South Sudan Agrees Additional Deployment of UN Peacekeepers OSINT SUMMARY Reports from South Sudan indicate that the government on Sunday […]
- Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni Calls for Peace in South Sudan OSINT SUMMARY Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni called on leaders in war torn […]
- South Sudan Rejects UN Deployment of Regional Troops in Juba JUBA, August 11, 2016 The situation in South Sudan remains shaky after the […]
- South Sudan Govt Rejects Machar’s Faction to Strike New Peace Deal South Sudan government under President Salva Kiir has rejected the latest call by […]
- General Gai Sworn-in as South Sudan’s First VP, Calls for One Army & Accepts Kiir as His Commander in Chief EVENT SUMMARY On Tuesday 26th July 2016 South Sudan sworn in the former […]
- South Sudan’s President Salva Kiir Sacks 6 Ministers Allied to Machar, SPLM-IO Term Replacement Illegal OSINT SUMMARY Political rift continues to widen in the world’s youngest […]