An Attack on Rwandan Hutu rebels based in eastern borderlands was led by the force known as MONUSCO.
The Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) is a rebel force composed of former Rwandan military officers and Hutu militia.
Intelligence reports cite these former Rwandan military officers and Hutu militia as part of the forces that led the massacre that left 800,000 Rwandans dead.
The Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) is a dissident group that is based in the borders of Eastern Congo.
Rwanda has been hunting them down and has even invaded DRC to destroy their bases and capture its leadership.
The UN MONUSCO force is composed of Tanzania, Malawi, and South Africa.
- U.N. and Congolese troops attack Rwandan Hutu rebels
- Africa UN and Congo troops attack Hutu rebels
- UN and Congolese troops tackle Rwandan rebels
- DR Congo army recaptures rebel-held town after six years
- UN troops launch DR Congo offensive against Rwandan rebels
- Persuading the rebels to go home to Rwanda
- 29 People Killed In Fresh Violence Between Two Militias In Eastern Democratic Republic Of Congo (DRC) 9th February 2016: 29 people have been reported dead after violent clashes between […]
- United Nations Helicopter Attack Uganda Rebel Positions In Democratic Republic Of Congo Kinshasa-DRC: UN helicopters attacked Ugandan Rebels who are active in the Democratic […]
- 10 Ugandan Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) Rebels Face Death Sentence for Crimes against Humanity 10 Ugandan allied democratic forces rebels get death sentence for killing of innocent […]
- France To Deploy 300 Special Forces Brigade to Train Soldiers In Congo OSINT SUMMARY France is set to send a contingent of 300 Special Forces to Congo, […]
- South Africa Warns Rwanda; Spy Row Spat Sour Pretoria has issued a stern warning to Rwanda over what it terms as unwarranted illegal […]
- Uganda’s Allied Democratic Forces Poses Threat to East and Central Africa Highlight Democratic Republic of Congo authorities reported on Tuesday […]
- Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC): Seven Dead in Clashes with Ugandan Rebels On Sunday 31st August 2016, seven people were killed in clashes between Congolese […]
- Military Coup in Democratic Republic of Congo & Burundi Highly Likely in 2015 Strategic Intelligence Services warns there is a high possibility of a military coup in […]