An Attack on Rwandan Hutu rebels based in eastern borderlands was led by the force known as MONUSCO.
The Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) is a rebel force composed of former Rwandan military officers and Hutu militia.
Intelligence reports cite these former Rwandan military officers and Hutu militia as part of the forces that led the massacre that left 800,000 Rwandans dead.
The Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) is a dissident group that is based in the borders of Eastern Congo.
Rwanda has been hunting them down and has even invaded DRC to destroy their bases and capture its leadership.
The UN MONUSCO force is composed of Tanzania, Malawi, and South Africa.
- U.N. and Congolese troops attack Rwandan Hutu rebels
- Africa UN and Congo troops attack Hutu rebels
- UN and Congolese troops tackle Rwandan rebels
- DR Congo army recaptures rebel-held town after six years
- UN troops launch DR Congo offensive against Rwandan rebels
- Persuading the rebels to go home to Rwanda