Somali Military Court has on Thursday executed an Al-Shabaab militant by firing squad after he was found of guilt of being behind a terrorist car bomb attack in Waberi district in 2016, SONNA reported.
Abdukadir Abdi Hasan was the militant member driving the vehicle and he was shot down this morning according to the officials.
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Car Bomb Explosion Injures 4 in Mogadishu, Driver Arrested Four people on Monday afternoon were injured when a car bomb detonated at Suq-bacad […]
- Mandera IED Explosion Targeting Kenya Police Patrol Fails An explosion targeting a Kenya Police Patrol was reported near the customs border […]
- Somali Police Seize Abandoned Explosives-laden Vehicle in Hamarweyne, Mogadishu OSINT SUMMARY Reports from Somalia indicate that police managed to seize an […]
- Puntland Security Forces Foil a Car Bomb in Mudug Region Update: 13/2/2017, Puntland security forces foiled a car bomb in the Beyra region of […]
- Puntland Military Court Sentences 6 Al-Shabaab Fighters to 10 Years in Prison Puntland military court sentenced six Al-Shabaab fighters to ten years in prison in […]
- Al-Shabaab Combatants Executes Elder Involved in Election Al-Shabaab combatants on Monday executed 82-year old man for being involved in the […]