Wednesday 22/3/2017, the President of Somalia Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed and his delegation arrived in Nairobi, Kenya, where he will meet various state officials during his stay of 3 days.
President Mohamed popularly known as President ‘Farmajo’ was welcomed in Kenya by Cabinet Secretary of Foreign Affairs Amina Mohamed and Kenya Majority Leader of National Assembly Adan Duale, and other ministers and officials.
On Thursday 23/3/2017, Somalia President and his delegation are expected to meet President Uhuru Kenyatta where they will discuss issues that will strengthen bilateral relations.
There will be other meetings to discuss government’s business.
President Farmajo will also attend the IGAD Summit on 25th that will be held in Nairobi. IGAD meeting expected to focus on a number of issues concerning the East African region and the future of Somali refugees.
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- First Direct Flight from Mogadishu Lands at JKIA, Nairobi after 10 Years Direct flights between Mogadishu and Nairobi resumed Wednesday March 29, 2017 with […]
- Nairobi to Relaunch Direct Flights to Mogadishu Somalia Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Somalia counterpart Mohamed Abdullahi […]
- South African President Jacob Zuma Three-day State Visit in Nairobi, Kenya South African President Jacob Zuma will arrive in Kenya Monday 10th October 2016 for […]
- Trump, Uhuru Phone Call; Terrorism, Trade Feature in their Talk Tuesday 7/3/2017 evening, U.S. President Donald Trump spoke with Kenya’s […]
- South Sudan Conflict, Combating Terrorism Tops President Uhuru Kenyatta & U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry Discussion Monday 22nd August 2016, President Kenyatta and US Secretary of State John Kerry have […]
- Kenya, Ethiopia Discuss War on Harakat al Shabaab al Mujahideen Movement Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta and Ethiopia’s Prime Minister […]
- Kenya and Somalia to Scale-up Joint Operations on War against Terrorism Kenya and Somalia leaders vowed to scale-up joint operations against the Islamist […]