Reports from Somalia indicate that police managed to seize an abandoned vehicle that was fitted with explosives in Somali’s capital Mogadishu.
The security officers captured the vehicle in Hamarweyne, a district in Mogadishu on Sunday 28th August 2016 evening.
Security was beefed with roads being sealed for safety reasons. Bomb experts also reportedly arrived at the scene to diffuse the bombs.
Following on intelligence from locals, police managed to foil a would-be attack in Mogadishu timely; just two days after a deadly car bomb detonated on Lido Beach-front restaurant which left more than 10 people killed.
- Car Bomb Explosion Injures 4 in Mogadishu, Driver Arrested Four people on Monday afternoon were injured when a car bomb detonated at Suq-bacad […]
- Four SNA Soldiers Injured in Mogadishu Car Bomb Explosion A car fitted with explosives blew up a security checkpoint in the outskirts of Somali […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- SNA Elite Forces Capture One Al-Shabaab Attacker of Banadir Lido Beach Restaurant OSINT SUMMARY Somali Elite Forces have managed to capture live one of the […]
- Mandera IED Explosion Targeting Kenya Police Patrol Fails An explosion targeting a Kenya Police Patrol was reported near the customs border […]
- Somali’s NISA Forces Foils Motorbike Bomb in Afgoye Town Latest Military Intelligence reports from Somalia indicate Somalia’s National […]
- 3 Somali soldiers Perish Trying to Defuse a Car Bomb Three SNA soldiers perished when a car bomb exploded as they were trying to defuse it on […]
- Somali’s NISA Probe Suspected Al-Shabaab Bombers Somali’s NISA is probing suspected Al-Shabaab bombers linked to an explosion at […]