A Somali military court has executed a man who believed was involved in a car bomb attack at garden market in Waberi district in Mogadishu.
Addressing reporters at the scene of the execution, a military court official said they executed Mr. Abdulqadir Abdi Hassan by firing squad in Mogadishu.
Military court reports indicate that Hassan was the driver of the exploded vehicle and has been in police custody since the day of the explosion.
The Market was bombed on 27th November 2016 and left 15 innocent Somali people killed and 20 others injured.
The military court previously executed Al-Shabaab operatives convicted of carrying out assassinations against officials and lawmakers in Mogadishu over the past few years.
- Somalia Military Court Executes Al-Shabaab Terrorist Somali Military Court has on Thursday executed an Al-Shabaab militant by firing squad […]
- Bomb Explosion in Somali’s Mogadishu Injures 6 Latest reports from Somalia National News Agency (SONNA) indicate that at least six […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Five Al-Shabaab Operatives Executed in Puntland Somalia for Killing Government Officials Five Al-Shabaab operatives on Saturday were executed in semi-autonomous state of […]
- SNA Conduct Mop up Operation, Detains over Dozen Linked to Al-Shabaab in Mogadishu According to media reports, security forces carried out raids of the homes of the […]
- Security Forces Launch Operation in Dharkenleey District, Several Militants Arrested EVENT SUMMARY Security forces on Saturday 20th February 2016 launched a major […]
- Al-Shabaab Combatants Executes Elder Involved in Election Al-Shabaab combatants on Monday executed 82-year old man for being involved in the […]
- SNA Military Court Executes Terrorist over Attacks in Middle Shabelle SNA military court on Thursday executed an Al-Shabaab terrorist behind the killing of a […]